CHAPTERS PRENATAL PROGRAM
A recurring four-week online program, focused on keeping you strong and powerful during your pregnancy. Having worked alongside industry professionals, physiotherapists, midwives ect our program is constantly evolving and all encompassing.
The program includes:
30 min one-on-one movement assessment for new members
1 Strength Class per week
1 Yoga Class per week
1 Pilates Class per week
Video recording for any session missed
Access to a community of supportive mums and mums-to-be
25% discount on services with Anahata Spa
Not sure if you want to commit to four weeks yet? Give a class a go with either the option of a:
drop-in for AED60 or
first time one-week trial for AED100, which includes all three classes.
REBUILD & RESTORE
his exercise program helps to regain your core and pelvic floor function. Through effective and targeted exercise, you will feel capable and confident while we guide you through postpartum day by day. You can heal and get back to the workouts that you love. We will give you strength to parent and care for yourself.
Your body has rearranged itself to create and give birth, its miraculous. Welcome to your body’s new chapter, just as perfect now as it was before. Where do you begin? Are you worried that you injure yourself?
As Postnatal Exercise Corrective Specialists and mothers of two, we are deeply passionate about making mums body confident. Let us guide you.
This program is suitable for all mums returning back to exercise, once you have been given the all clear by your doctor whether yesterday or 6 years ago.
This 8 week program includes:
- 3 weekly zoom classes, including strength, mobility, pilates, barre and yoga. Don’t worry if you miss a class we will send you an instructional video for the hour.
- 1x one-on-one assessment, we will guide you on how to check for diastasis, do a couple of pelvic floor tests and analyse your movement for any muscular imbalances
- Chapters resistance bands
- Rental of all equipment required for the course.
Investment: AED 1,400
Start Date: April 11 (assessments will be carried out the week before)
The 5 week program includes 3 weekly online sessions on Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday at 9am including:
- 2 strength & conditioning sessions, including strength training, HIIT, plyometric (modified depending on individual capabilities) and cardio conditioning.
- 1 mobility session focusing on mobilizing, releasing and activating the different areas of the body.
What to expect:
- Injury prevention and increased body awareness. We assess individual client’s movement pattern & help correct techniques when needed
- Improved performance. As this is a small group training program, each training cycle focuses on the group’s needs and areas of improvement.
- Enhanced cardiovascular health, bone health, improved posture, improved mood
- Increased metabolism
- Community support through a what’s app group and optional step tracking
Note: This program is not recommended for early postpartum or if you are just returning to exercise. Feel free to get in touch if you would like us to assess readiness for the program